It is time to live your dream!!!
Pick your dates, click on it and this will bring up your emailing software with the title pre-filled to your dates.
Ask any questions you like, we will do our best to clarify everything.
Mentawai - Telo - Banyak
Promo: All Trips only USD 2,450 / person
12 Nights all Included
Normal price USD 2,790
04 Jan to 16 Jan
18 Jan to 30 Jan
Terms & Conditions
1- Send USD 800 deposit to secure your dates.
2- Pay balance 60 days before charter departure.
3. By email, we will confirm your booking and that we received the deposits. We will then send a contract to be signed. Please send back the signed contract with your info and passport photo.
4. If you failure to make the final payment by the due date, we are entitled to cancel your booking and the deposit paid shall be lost.
5. For promotional deals, if the client fails to make the payments by the due date and agreed conditions, a normal rate will apply and the client will lose the discount.
6- Please ensure you have $75 USD or 1,000,000 Rupiahs in cash upon arrival in Padang to pay for the Mentawai Surf Tax.
7- Other expenses incurred during the trip (photo/video packages, crew tips) will be received in cash on the boat. We accept USD, IDR or AUD. Payments by traveler’s checks, other currencies, credit card or personal checks are not accepted.
8. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
Bank Deposit: International transfer to Surf Paradise Travel's bank account can be made through your own bank. All wire transfer charges and bank fees/commissions, including correspondent bank fees, are to be on the client's account (paid by client). The total amount due as invoiced must be received by our Indonesian bank.
Pay Pal: We can send you an invoice and you can pay with the click of a button. If you don't have a Paypal account yet, it is quite simple and free to create one. PayPal payments are subject to a 4,8% surcharge and the guest must accept any additional international fees.
TransferWise: Although lesser known, TransferWise offers the best exchange rate and is the cheapest method of sending money between countries today. If you are interested we can send you an invite to sign up and you can get the fees waived off your first transfer by them. Same as with bank deposits, we are to receive the exact invoice amount in our bank account and the client covers all transfer fees.
- Initial deposit is non-refundable but transferable. A friend can take your place on that specific date only.
In the case of a partially booked trips with less than 7 passengers, we would cancel the trip and refund all deposits/payments for the trip in full 15 days prior to the trips departure date.
- Cancellation of a trip must be made within 60 days of your departure date. 40% of the total trip cost will be charges as the cancellation fee. The remaining 60% paid will become a discount coupon for another trip. The coupon must be used to use within 1 year from the cancelled trip date. Cancellation within 59 days prior to departure apply non refundable.
- There are no refunds given for airlines delays or cancelation, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, local political situations or natural disasters that undergo the trip schedule.
- In the event of cancellation of a trip by Surf Paradise Travel, the company reserves the right to substitute a trip on another comparable boat or accommodation on the same dates. If no alternative trip is available as described above, the guest will receive a full refund of the boat payment (not including airfares).
- If the boat cannot continue the trip journey due to mechanical or technical problems and no alternative boat is available to continue the trip, the guest will receive a refund proportional to the number of days left.
- If an accident happens to one of the guests or boat crew members during the trip, the Captain reserves the right to finish the trip early. No refund will be given and Surf Paradise Travel can not be held liable.